Outcomes & Outputs
Key Performance Indicators vary for each stakeholder group we work with.
For example, our workforce programmes reduce risk of litigation and reputation, and absentee days.
Our community programmes to support all five outcomes of Every Child Matters and Every Youth Matters. Please ask for details of how we do this.
An open youth-led process of action research allows other outcomes to emerge and evolve. We give participants tools they can use to explore their own way through the project – then apply in other areas of their learning.
Across all our projects we aim for:
• awareness raising of the factors affecting sustainable development
• empowerment to take action to promote sustainable development both locally and globally
• vocational learning that links to qualifications, especially Functional, Personal, Learning & Thinking and Applied skills (adult-based programmes may be linked to continuing professional development and Leadership, Coaching & Mentoring qualifications)
• integration of Extended, Healthy and Sustainable Schools agendas, enterprise, citizenship and PSHE; delivery of Sustainability Action Plans
• Reduced carbon footprint – cutting energy, waste and water bills, creating opportunities
• Credits towards pre-entry, Level 1-3 qualifications across the community (primary school programmes are linked to ASDAN's Stepping Stones)
• Innovative models for using creativity to engage students in learning
• Raised profile of sustainability across the local area through a range of arts and cultural events and syndicated podcasts
• Schools and learning centres fly Eco-School Green Flags